Thursday 2 June 2011

Gender and Landscape

So from about February this year I've been refining the ideas of working with Gender and Landscape, in particular the Male Gender. I had ideas of combining the tools of Landscape and Portraiture together to create a portrait of this person that connected with the physical landscape.
I want the images to hold ephemeral feelings, I want them to focus on physical shape, differences in body characteristics, angles, stillness. These are just some of the things running through my mind through every shoot.
Each model carried this idea that they had their own landscape that represented there body at that moment in time. Ephemeral, meaning, something that doesn't last for very (only lasting a day) , gives each model and their landscape the meaning that they at that given time will not last for very long. People and landscapes change with seasons.

No comments:

Post a Comment